May 30, 2015

Elsa's Faves: Calligraphy & Quotes


Hi friends!
Today I thought I'd continue the series "Elsa's Faves" with some beautifully lettered quotes and messages. I found all the images on pinterest and managed to find the original source for most of them. If I didn't, I linked to the last source I could track down.









I love the brush effect on the first and the last one. It really makes me want to experiment with hand-lettering or digital calligraphy. And I think these messages are inspiring and fun. If you want to see more of this, check out my pinterest board on quotes & lettering.
Love, Elsa

PS- Have you seen my new social media icons? I recently got instagram and tumblr so I decided to make myself some cute icons to celebrate! It took some time to figure out what to do but I'm really pleased with the result.

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome quotes and sayings! Do you mind if I keep some for myself? :)

    Bridget xx

    Westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elsa!
    I'm in love with all this typography! Especially the "Get Shit Done" one! Just by looking through your blog, I can tell you're super creative and artsy :) I'd love to see more of your hand lettering! You should definitely open an Etsy store with some of your stuff xx
    Also, I love your new social media icons. Very cute ;)

    xo,
    Kelly


    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yeah that "get shit done" really motivates me haha. And I'll definitively will be doing some more hand-lettering soon. ;)
      OMG, this is so nice of you to say! I'd love to one day.
      Have a great day too!

      Delete
  3. The " today do something for you" quote is so inspirational! Thanks for being amazing!! -Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank YOU for being so damn adorable!

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts so please share them with me :)
And if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask!