Jul 1, 2015

Elsa's Faves: Jewelry


Hello,
Today I wanted to show you some of my favorite jewelry pieces. I chose five. I tried to switch it up between rings, necklaces, bracelets... Let's see!





watch: H&M, ring: Forever 21, bracelet: H&M, lion necklace: gift, geometric necklace: Forever 21.

As you can see, I have a thing for gold jewelry. And I prefer small dainty pieces rather than big statement jewelry. I love that they are discreet and subtle but still add to an outfit. Jewelry can really take an outfit to the next level. What are your favorite pieces of jewelry?
Love, Elsa

4 comments:

  1. I adore all your jewellery, especially the geometric necklace! Also sorry for the late reply of your email, I've been super busy and haven't had time to have a proper read but I will reply as soon as possible :) x

    Zoë x - Bramble and Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoë! And don't worry about the email, I understand that life can be busy. I'll wait patiently for your answer :)

      Delete
  2. Your jewelry is all SO GORGEOUS. Especially the watch - I love those colours together so much!

    Bridget xx

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At first, I was looking for a very simple black or brown watch but then I saw this one and I loved it right away. I love floral patterns a lot :)

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts so please share them with me :)
And if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask!