Sep 18, 2015

Portrait #5 - Troian Bellisario

Hi!
I am so happy about this drawing because I feel like I've really gotten better and more confident with my drawing skills. I am actually satisfied with how the hair looks (which as you know if you've been following me for a while, is rare). And I really like how simple it all looks. I also finished this drawing quite fast. It only took me one afternoon. I usually lose my motivation in the middle of drawing something and then don't look at it for a week but this time I continued and only took short breaks once in a while. This time, instead of printing out the reference picture and attaching a grid that I made on translucent paper to it, I just used the grid option in photoshop and it was super useful because you can choose the size of your grid and it doesn't move by accident! So I hope you liked this portrait of the gorgeous and talented Troian Bellisario and have a nice day!
Love, Elsa

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love how you have drawn the hair. :)

    http://printedforest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I am especially proud of the hair on that one :D

      Delete
  2. Mkay, critiques... I watch PLL and so I know what Troian Bellisario looks like... this is so life like!
    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I do think this one is one of the most realistic drawings I've ever done.

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts so please share them with me :)
And if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask!